Date Completed: December 2009
Here is the Report of this project.
As per the specification, a presence-based messaging and file-exchange application has been designed and implemented. Here is the scenario:
- Clients connect to the server and immediately declare their presence.
- A connected client can initiate a session by sending the request to the server along with the preferred number of clients in the session.
- The server application checks the number of available clients for the session.
- The server application initiates a session between the clients, if preferred number of clients are available.
- When the session is underway, participants can exchange messages and files.
- Only the session initiator can terminate the session.