I am Masood Krohy (Khosroshahy), a Data Science Advisor as well as a Platform Architect. I accompany clients in bringing advanced data mining and AI projects to life and help Data Scientists and ML/AI practitioners progress more rapidly in their projects and get better results. I also typically work with my clients to grow their teams through help with technical interviews and coaching. Apart from the advisory aspects, I have remained hands-on and continue to code in several languages relevant to Data Science; Python, SQL, Scala being the ones I use most frequently. In terms of tech stack, I have extensive experience with TensorFlow (Deep Learning) and Spark (Big Data Analytics/Mining). Having already worked with many corporations in several industries, I also have first-hand experience in productionizing projects and prototypes and the related performance fine-tuning and subtleties. This work has culminated with the creation of UniAnalytica, an advanced data science platform which I am now using as a starting point for most projects.
Few highlights from current and past projects and clients:
- B.Yond (telecom): led few and helped with several other data mining and AI projects for B.Yond, an up-and-coming, mid-sized AI company
- CN (transportation): built an AI-powered product to detect defective railroad components
- Intact (insurance): detected driving behavior from the 80-billion-datapoint telematics data as well as worked on the optimization of their Hadoop/Spark platform
- Rogers (telecom): worked on network performance benchmarking using multi-terabyte telecom data
- Concordia (academia/computer security): developed and validated analytical models for botnets during Ph.D. work
Few more items:
- Authored/Co-authored several peer-reviewed papers: 2 ISI journal papers and 6 conference papers
- Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI’s CAPM certificate 2012-2017)
- Excellent communication skills with full proficiency in English and French (multiple certificates)
Copyright © 2002-2019 Masood Krohy (Khosroshahy), All rights reserved. All content/material on this site is licensed under Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).